Starship
Fyi
Monday 23 May 2016 β€’ 07:31 β€’ 0 comments

                                

I write for fun and just being myself
[First year of Pharmacy School]

πŸ’•
Khairun Nisa' Binti Mazuki
Est 96
Vanilla lovers
Temerloh,Pahang
Graduated from SAMURA & PASUM
The eldest sister
2/8

πŸ’•
I love watching movies like a lot hehe πŸ™Š So many favourite movie that if i write it could be such a long list. But the most i love till now is all the series of Harry Potter πŸŽˆ I do love eating and sleeping. Currently surviving in pharmacy school. I prefer talking rather than writing. I fangirling over Demi Lovato because her voice so awwhhhhh *melting*  People keep telling me that i'm the youngest one but truthly i'm the eldest sister. I'm two out of eight siblings. Since my big brother is now in UK so i become the eldest one. I don't need a boyfriend because i have 4 little brothers and that's enough.









Assalamualaikum


Bonjour! Welcome and enjoy your readingπŸ’Œ Lots of love xx ❀ ❀

Little girl❀β™₯❀
Bpharmβ™₯
:) Currently in year 1
Rewind