Starship
My Wedding Wishlist
Saturday 21 May 2016 • 11:37 • 0 comments

                                            
It’s weird how we get wedding fantasies set in our heads when we are little girls. Being propose in front Eiffel tower yeah why not?  Everyone always says that they never thought about their wedding until they got engaged, but I’m not going to lie to you. I started dreaming about my wedding as soon as I was in high school. Yeah,it's just a dreaming and now i stuck in the college finishing my degree :'(



                                              
                                        
Back then, I was perfectly sure of the wedding dress I would get. One that was big, poofy, and looked as much like those on the "Wedding Dress Show" at possible. Over the years my idea of a wedding dress slowly scaled back. Two years ago, I was sure I’d get married in a elegant lace sheath dress, and over the past few monts I grew to love princess wedding dresses too, but I was sure they were not for me, since I would want something ‘more traditional



                                      

      Oleg Cassini Organza 3/4 Sleeved Wedding Dress CWG731Oleg Cassini Quarter Sleeved Lace Wedding Dress CWG740Oleg Cassini Scalloped Chiffon Cape Wedding Dress CWG717
                                                             My dream wedding dress



But each time I think on put a big dramatic wedding dress – the kind I thought I was going to love- it felt like I was in some sort of wedding dress costume. But i know i wouldn't feel like myself. And I want full range of motion, I knew that much! So, slowly, I’ve started to think that a simple and elegant dress is for me. I wish i could try one, and  my mom, who was not on board with the idea, fell in love with it. But why not have a try. Might be the vintage one would be the best? 




My mind went blown as i wish i get married with the  ocean breeze flowing through the hair and the sand in between my toes. I wish i  can take a serene and coastal approach with crisp whites, greens and blues, or go all-out with vibrant yellows and oranges. Or incorporate both color palettes in the ceremony and reception.

beach weddings
beach weddings
beach weddings
beach weddingsbeach weddings
beach weddingsbeach weddings
My perfect wedding ceremony

Or maybe classic romance wedding theme? I want a timeless wedding that won't look dated 50 years from now. Classic doesn't have to be staid. For the color scheme, white with silver or gold accents is a regal look, or i can go with pale pinks for a more romantic effect.If i'm going with this theme, more is more when it comes to florals. For the ceremony,i wish it will line the aisles with flowers, hung strands of white flowers and created a ceremonial arch covered in flowers as well. Then,should put in specialty lighting to warm the white room and created lounge areas for guests to enjoy using white furniture and large ornate mirrors.  A small-white cake is anything but ordinary when i add loads of texture and height.



classic wedding

classic wedding
classic wedding
classic wedding

classic wedding
classic wedding
Classic wedding theme




Or maybe we should try bollywood wedding concept which it all about embracing one's culture,family,tradition and colors!

www.sew-unique.co.uk Indian wedding invitation:
mehndi colors: 45 inspirational boho wedding decor ideas -  Moroccan lanterns  | CHWV:
Indian Weddings Inspirations. Mandap. Repinned by #indianweddingsmag indianweddingsmag.com #weddingcake: omni party florals indian party Bollywood + Hollywood Party The Omni La Costa Resort and Spa jennifer cole florals:
Indian wedding theme




And the best part of your wedding when all your best friends become your own bridesmaids. I couldn't image how beautiful they would be on that day. But still i'll be the most beautiful one hahaha

                           
                           
                                     


I've done dreaming so now it's your turn!

                           



Assalamualaikum


Bonjour! Welcome and enjoy your reading💌 Lots of love xx

Little girl❤♥❤
Bpharm♥
:) Currently in year 1
Rewind